Maximise profitability, quality, and compliance of manufacturing operations using AVEVA MES
13th August 2020
Streamline order flow and production execution, track the transformation of products from raw materials to finished goods, and evaluate and analyse yield, quality, and plant resource utilization. Improve operational efficiencies by reducing production costs and losses with visibility into manufacturing execution. A model-driven MES approach enables standardization of operational processes, equipment, and activities for faster gains in productivity, quality, and cost savings in multi-site operations.
Digital manufacturing execution reduces production costs by increasing throughput, reducing scrap and rework and providing higher quality products. Increased transparency in order fulfillment and reduced variance in product quality increases customer satisfaction while increased responsiveness to unforeseen events or product quarantine/recalls secures brand equity and consumer safety.
Speaker: Team SSM InfoTech Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Date and Time: 13th August 2020 2:30 PM to 5:30 PM
How MES helps in Production and Inventory Operations Management.
1. Work order management
2. Digital transformation of job execution process
3. Increased quality and compliance.
4. Supply chain visibility
5. Increase in production, equipment utilization.
6. Reduction in manufacturing cost reduction
How MES helps in Performance Management
1. Increase in OEE
2. Reduction in equipment downtime
How MES helps in Quality Operations Management
1. Improvements in quality
2. Reduction in compliance cost
3. Enhanced possibilities with Model Driven Approach for MES
4. Enterprise Integration capabilities of AVEVA MES